Dessert can be no simpler than this. It requires no KitchenAid mixer and no oven. Just a bit of time. So colorful, it’s great party food. And you can make any variations of color for different celebrations. I made it red, white, and blue to celebrate the Fourth of July.
Broken Glass Jello
Source: justJENN recipes
- 4 3-ounce boxes of JELL-O, different colors
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (Knox)
3. Carefully mix the blocks in a 9×13-inch pan.
4. In a separate bowl, sprinkle 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin into 1/2 cup cold water. Mix well and allow the gelatin to bloom for 5 minutes. After the gelatin blooms, add 1 1/2 cup boiling water and dissolve. Add the can of condensed milk. Stir and let cool. Pour cooled milk mixture over Jello blocks in 9×13-inch pan. Shake pan lightly to distribute the milk mixture. Chill overnight or at least 3 hours until firm.
5. Cut into blocks or shapes and serve.